Writing and Editing for Effective Communication
Well-chosen words coupled with strong visual images and creative design can effectively move you or your organization into the lead. Expressly Communicated provides writing services in the following areas.
- Website content, including SEO
- Marketing and promotional brochures
- Newsletters, print or e-mail
- Print and radio advertising
- News releases / media relations
- Event planning and promotion
- Training presentations and materials
- Curriculum development
- Book editing or writing
- PowerPoint presentations
- Script writing
- Resumes and cover letters
- Dissertation/Thesis editing (APA or Turabian)
Looking for something not listed here? Just ask!
Contact Expressly Communicated to get started on your next communication project.
Thorough Research, Writing, and Review
Powerful copywriting is the essence of any communication effort, and Expressly Communicated can provide everything you need in a few simple steps.
- Needs Assessment– We discuss your personal or business/organization communication needs and objectives to determine what communication pieces/media/projects best address your goals. This can be a phone, web-based, or in-person meeting.
- Communication Plan– Expressly Communicated creates a communication plan (outlining specific projects and outcomes) that addresses your needs, and fits your budget. This can be as simple as “write the copy for a tri-fold brochure” or “create a resume” to a more complex outline of multiple communication projects with extensive copywriting and design services over a period of time.
- Writing & Review– Expressly Communicated writes the copy you’ve requested, and presents it to you for review. Once the copy is revised, you are provided a final proof, and the project can move into design or print production.
- Design & Production– Well-written words coupled with strong visual images and creative design can effectively move your or your organization into the lead. You can choose your own graphic or web designer, or Expressly Communicated will work with skilled professionals to add their design expertise to any writing project.
No matter the scope of your project, you have the flexibility to coordinate it on your own or let Expressly Communicated manage the communication project from start to finish, always subject to your review and approval.
Wondering why your message falls short? Wondering what it takes to truly communicate?
Consider a communication audit.
A communication analysis answers the question: Are our communication efforts working? A careful audit of an organization’s internal and external communication channels, media, and activities identifies strengths and weaknesses. Using the audit results, Expressly Communicated creates an action plan to build on communication assets, overcome hindrances, and maximize communication efforts throughout the organization.
This targeted analysis reveals your best and worst communication strategies, and helps you determine where resources can be best used moving forward. Call or email Expressly Communicated to learn more.